9.28.2009

I made pants!



I've been so busy that I haven't had a moment for myself. I stole a free moment and allowed myself to be creative. I made these pants for my little Z.

I decided to repurpose some pants that I wasn't going to wear anymore. I would attempt to create a a tutorial, but I followed instructions from here and here. In general, I just took a pair of her pajamas and traced out a pattern. I placed that pattern on the legs of my old pants lining up the hems so that they would already be done. I sewed the inseams and crotch seam and the waist. The material in these pants is a combination of cotton and spandex, so she was able to wear them before I even added spandex.

They are a bit long, but she'll be able to wear them for a while if I cuff them for now.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: