11.19.2007

Christmas Quilt

This was originally posted on my old MommaQuilts blog.

I've probably put too much on my plate again, but I couldn't resist taking Tonya's class. I love her style, and I thought that if I did this, I might actually see a completed quilt in the near future.

So here is my first stab at a free style block. It's probably hard to tell, but this is supposed to be a manger. I'm trying to stick with what's in my stash so my blues are quite patchy. I've cut the fabric for the star. I also want to make a block with a shephard and angel. We'll see how that goes. I'll keep you posted.

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

jenclair said...

I like your manger very much!

Rose Marie said...

Great use of fabric to break up any sameness. Well done on your manger.