7.21.2009

More blog improvement

After participating in recent challenges, I find myself constantly asking how I can make this blog look better. I know that I really should be focusing on adding more content that people care about. But since I'm still in infancy phase, I use this more as a diversion and motivator than as a traffic builder.

So I've been nagging myself to go back and finish the things that I didn't get to in the Bloggiesta. Namely, I want to

  • make the related post widget work

  • figure out why my favicon doesn't show up

  • get the widget working that's supposed to recognize first time visitors

  • create a 404 page (I just think this is cool)and

  • play with image placement some more

I've already changed my background again, so maybe you'll notice other changes soon.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: