6.19.2009

Bloggiesta to do list


I've decided to participate in Maw Books Bloggiesta, "a blogging marathon with a fiesta flair.” Based on her suggestions, here is my initial to do list for this weekend.

  • Write some book reviews. There are some kids fiction books with quilting as a theme that my kids and I have enjoyed.

  • Write backup posts for a rainy day.

  • Write that great post idea from three months back. It was great to me. We'll see what you think.

  • Create template posts for your future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc,) so you can open up, write review and post without being bogged down with technicalities

  • Learn what a favicon is and maybe add one

  • install those plugins that you’ve been meaning to do. I want to try that related posts plugin

  • create landing pages (for example - an about me for Twitter readers page) or any other pages you might have.
  • Go get a gravatar. I have to learn what this is, too
  • Work on any specialized projects that you may have going. Think I'm going to turn this into a series post.

This list is looking long for 48 hours. We'll see what I get done and how long it takes.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Maw Books said...

Great list! Trish's mini-challenge at Hey Lady! will guide you through the favicon and gravatars. Good luck and have fun!