6.27.2009

Review: Fleecie Dolls

by Fiona Gamble 0896897346, 112 pages


Summary: This book gives detailed descriptions and patterns for making dolls from fleece.

Review: I happened upon this book at a fabric store during a time when I was just becoming interested in doll making. I was just learning about how to do hair, and I was fascinated that hair could be done so easily with fleece.

This book has patterns for dolls of different sizes. It includes patterns for clothing as well. It has a range of challenge levels for doll details. I've already planned to make several of the dolls and have ordered my projects by perceived difficulty level.

Recommendation: I would recommend this book to doll makers at the beginning to intermediate levels.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: